Dermatology Associates of Western Connecticut, P.C., was started in Danbury in 1979. Our main office and administrative center is located in Danbury. In addition we have satellite offices located in New Milford, Ridgefield, and Southbury. Each of our offices has varied schedules during the week and evening hours are also available.
The medical practice consists of six board-certified dermatologists. Most doctors are affiliated with Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital and the Department of Dermatology of Yale University School of Medicine. We have fourteen experienced and caring nurses on the medical staff.
We are a general dermatology and dermatological surgery practice providing care to infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and senior patients. We have a long history of providing diagnostic and therapeutic consultations to the medical communities in Western Connecticut. We conduct dermatological surgery on all benign and malignant (skin cancer) growths of the skin. We utilize multiple methods of surgery which range from superficial curettage (scraping) and cryosurgery (freezing) to complicated surgical procedures, such as Mohs Micrographic surgery and laser surgery.
Our cosmetic dermatology services include:
- Laser removal of vascular lesions (blood vessels), brown spots, unwanted hair, and tattoos
- Photofacials for removal of sun-induced brown and red discoloration
- Skin resurfacing with microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser
- Filler injections for wrinkles
- Botox for facial lines
- Removal of superficial leg veins with sclerotherapy and lasers
- Guidance and education for proper and effective skin care